Noisy Little Monkey
Jon is Director of Noisy Little Monkey, a Bristol-based digital marketing agency focused on HubSpot. Jon is also founder of Digital Gaggle, the biannual marketing conference which brings together the best digital marketing minds in the South West. Jon’s spent most of his life in sales and marketing and is an expert in creating business development strategies which drive leads and increase sales.
For the last 20 years, Jon’s focus has been on how to fully leverage inbound marketing to turn strangers into prospects and prospects into long-term customers of businesses. Since adding Digital Gaggle to Noisy Little Monkey’s marketing mix, he’s a champion of using events to drive meaningful offline interactions that translate into revenue growth for your business.
Sell out without selling out – how to launch and grow a successful event
Networking evenings, training sessions, trade shows… Events are a typical part of the marketing mix for most corporates. But, what happens when you take your networking events to the next level?
Join Jon and Claire for a session where they’ll share their secrets to growing a monthly meet-up into a sell-out biannual conference for over 200 marketers.
- How events can demonstrate your expertise in a way which sets you apart from your competitors
- How you can use events to convert more of your prospects into customers and more of your customers into brand advocates
- How you can leverage sponsorship to facilitate referrals and grow new business relationships within your industry
- Practical examples of what works and what doesn’t when launching and growing an event
- Tips and tricks for creating a truly remarkable event which gets people talking about your brand (both in real life and online!)
This session is best suited for corporate event managers who are looking for inspiration to start their own events or need some tips to improve what they’ve already been doing.